A sex attacker is behind bars after a young mother turned detective and tracked him down on Facebook. The rapist Alpha Gray, 30, made the mistake of telling the woman his unusual first name and age when he accosted her on the street. She said: "It's such an unusual name. I didn't think it was his real name. His picture came up and it turned out he knew someone I knew. There was a picture of him on a beach holding a little girl. From that picture I could not tell if it was him. I was not 100% sure." But when she viewed a video parade, she picked out Gray.
I am glad that the streets in England are safer now without Alpha Gray, which indeed is a weird name. I love it that the victim did some research herself and found him on Facebook. This of course probably would not have happened if he did not told her his name. It is a bit eerie that she is friends with someone he is also friends with, it is a small world.

How anxious is it that your friend is friends with a rapist? I do not think I will ever watch that profile again. I am not a firm believer in websites like facebook, but in this case I am glad that the woman found him. He has to be punished for what he did.
ReplyDelete